2012 Wendong Raw Pu’er
$ 40.52 – $ 145.45
- 2012 Wendong Raw Pu’er is an entirely handmade raw Pu’er Tea produced with first quality leaves.
- Wendong Township in Lancang County is a well-known Pu’er terroir, reputed for the quality and the refined taste of its tea trees.
- This tea was entirely made with leaves picked in spring 2012.
- The sweet and long lasting aftertaste is remarkable.
- It gets its character from the centennial tea trees growing over 1500 meters it was made from.
- It has the rich, strong, and delicate taste, only found in the best raw Pu’ers.
- Our 2012 Bangwai Raw Pu’er was made by the same artisan with same quality leaves from the neighbouring village.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
We are currently visiting some of our producers. Products bought between July 15 and September 5, will be shipped around September 5. Dismiss