- 2012 Bangwai Raw Pu’er is an entirely handmade raw Pu’er Tea produced with first quality leaves.
- Bangwai Village in Lancang County is a famous Pu’er terroir, reputed for the quality and the refined taste of its tea trees.
- This tea was entirely made with leaves picked in spring 2012.
- The sweet and long lasting aftertaste is remarkable.
- It gets its character from the centennial tea trees growing over 1500 meters it was made from.
- It has the rich, strong, and delicate taste, only found in the best raw Pu’ers.
- Our 2012 Wendong Raw Pu’er was made by the same artisan with same quality leaves from the neighbouring village.