Purple tea is not one of the six tea types (white, green, yellow, red, wulong, dark). These are the result of different processing methods. Purple tea, on the other hand, is a quality of the tea leaves themselves. In this post, you will learn more about its causes, and how it influences a tea’s taste.
- 2017 Mengding Yellow BudsRated 5 out of 5My favorite kind of yellow tea by Naibukukan
- 2015 Wild & Smoked Big TipsRated 5 out of 5Beautiful tea which changes its character every flush... by Naibukukan
- 2015 Sweet & Smoked Dark LogRated 5 out of 5Smoky yet refreshing taste with sweetness afterwards by Naibukukan
- 2012 Wendong Raw Pu'erRated 5 out of 5Sweet and gentle taste. Elegant aroma with a delicate aged … by Tea Impressions
- 2015 Sweet & Smoked Dark LogRated 5 out of 5An exquisite and unique tea experience. Very pleasant smokiness. by Hidden Tea master