- 2015 Sweet & Smoked Dark Log was made in small quantity by a tea lover for tea lovers.
- Only first quality material from spring 2015 was used for its production.
- All leaves come from Gaoma’erxi Village, a famous terroir for Anhua Dark Tea.
- The fully grown leaves used for making this tea were smoked, but not pile-fermented before being steamed and compressed into logs.
- After having rested for two months, the logs were cut into slices.
- If stored correctly, this tea will age and mellow over time.
- As indicated in its name, this tea stands out with its sweet, smoky, and spicy taste.