- This is a both simple and stylish coaster to put under your tea cup.
- It is made of two crossed layers of ramie fabric, with embroidered Chinese motives in the middle.
- Ramie (苎麻), or “China Grass” has long been used for making clothes and all kinds of other textile products.
- Its uncomplicated elegance is typical of the city of Chongqing, where it was crafted.
- Choose between the full red and the red on white versions.
- Every coaster is a unique model and has some slight variations: the central embroidered flower is different for every one.