Superior White Porcelain Gaiwan
- 100% handmade
- Burnt at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius)
- White jade glazing
- Middle section (bowl) measures 9 cm in diameter at the top; 4 cm in height
- Perfect for tasting sessions of one or two persons
Out of stock
- This white porcelain gaiwan was entirely handmade in Jingdezhen.
- It was made by expert artisans with the best raw material.
- Burnt at high temperature, it is both solid and very comfortable to handle.
- Its white glazing has a beautiful soft reflection, similar to white jade. It goes well with all kinds of teacups.
- This is the kind of gaiwan that is used for tea arts training.
- After using it a couple of times, it will help you bring the absolute best out of your tea leaves.