- This white porcelain gaiwan was entirely handmade in Jingdezhen.
- It was made by expert artisans with the best raw material.
- Burnt at high temperature, it is both solid and very comfortable to handle.
- Its white glazing has a beautiful soft reflection, similar to white jade. It goes well with all kinds of teacups.
- This is the kind of gaiwan that is used for tea arts training.
- After using it a couple of times, it will help you bring the absolute best out of your tea leaves.
- Using a fine gaiwan makes all the difference to your tea tasting routine.