- 2016 Golden Tips Yunnan Red represents the highest quality of tippy red tea from Yunnan Province.
- This tea is made with the thinnest tips of tea leaves from the big leaves varietal tea plants.
- It has both the intensity of the big leaves varietal and the smoothness of the thin tips.
- It is an artisanal tea, produced in the mountainous region of Gengma County, in western Yunnan.
- The premium material comes from the spring harvest of 2016.
- It is a smooth, warm, and balanced red tea with a lot of character. Slightly nutty in taste.