2016 Ancient Trees Yunnan Red
- 2016 Ancient Trees Yunnan Red is a delicate, yet easy to brew tea made with leaves from ancient tea trees, over 300 years of age.
- The material comes from the fall and summer harvests of 2016.
- Unlike most red teas, this one was not baked. The leaves were just left to dry in the sun until they were completely oxidised.
- This artisanal tea was produced in the mountainous regions of Menghai County in the most southwestern part of Yunnan.
- This rich, sweet, and fruity red tea will make you discover the beauty of ancient tree red tea. Some astringency.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
We are currently visiting some of our producers. Products bought between July 15 and September 5, will be shipped around September 5. Dismiss