- 2016 Ancient Trees Yunnan Red is a delicate, yet easy to brew tea made with leaves from ancient tea trees, over 300 years of age.
- The material comes from the fall and summer harvests of 2016.
- Unlike most red teas, this one was not baked. The leaves were just left to dry in the sun until they were completely oxidised.
- This artisanal tea was produced in the mountainous regions of Menghai County in the most southwestern part of Yunnan.
- This rich, sweet, and fruity red tea will make you discover the beauty of ancient tree red tea. Some astringency.