- 2015 Wild & Smoked Big Tips is an Anhua Heicha made with highest quality tea leaves processed by a passionate and qualified artisan.
- The leaves used for this product all come from the territory of Gaoma’erxi Village in Anhua County, Hunan Province.
- This is an artisanal tea made with leaves picked in the spring of 2015.
- Big tips of the middle-size leaves variety tea plant were used for this product.
- The leaves were picked on wild tea plants growing at an altitude around 1000 meters.
- Like all dark teas, this product has the potential to age and mature over time.
- It is a mildly fermented and smoked tea with a lot of character.