- 2015 Mildly Fermented Ripe Pu’er is a premium ripe Pu’er, which gets its distinct character from its moderate fermentation.
- This tea was produced with material from Menghai County in the Xishuangbanna Autonomous Prefecture.
- Its milder than usual pile-fermenting lets it keep some of the attributes of a raw Pu’er, especially the sweet aftertaste.
- It was made with leaves from ancient tea trees picked in the spring of 2015.
- The leaves used for this tea were left to grow to a middle-sized shape.
- This tea has the warming qualities of a ripe Pu’er, with a hint of raw Pu’er.