- 2015 Banzhang Old Settlement is a prime raw Pu’er Tea from one of the most famous terroir.
- Located on the territory on Bulang Mountain, in the most southwestern corner of China, Lao Banzhang is well-known for the exquisite taste and character of its the well-preserved ancient tea trees.
- This tea was made with leaves picked on trees around 200 years old, growing at an altitude over 1500 meters.
- It has all the characteristics of a great Pu’er Tea: Thick and smooth brew, with a long and sweet aftertaste. Activates your salivation.
- The leaves were picked during the spring and autumn picking seasons of the years 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- A well-balanced tea, that has a big maturing potential and is already a pleasure to drink now.
- It is an uplifting and stimulating tea. A faint bitterness gives way to a sweet candy flavour.