2014 0085 Jingmai Ripe Tuocha
- Tea type: Dark Tea
- Tea variety: ripe Pu’er Tea
- Origin: Jingmai, Lancang Autonomous County, Pu’er City, Yunnan Province, China
- Year of production: 2014
- Quality: 100 years Tree Tea / High Mountain Tea
- One tuocha weighs 100 grams
- 2017 0085 Jingmai Ripe Tuocha is a prime example of a superior ripe Pu’er Tea.
- It is entirely produced with leaves from tea trees growing in Mangjing Village, on Jingmai Mountain.
- Mangjing is a famous and beautiful tea producing village located at an altitude around 1700 meters.
- This customers’ favourite from our Dark Tea Depot selection benefits from the very well controlled ripening technique of its producer, Lancang Ancient Tea Company.
- All tea leaves used for its production, come from tea trees over 100 years of age.
- It is a smooth and warming tea with earthy and nutty notes
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
We are currently visiting some of our producers. Products bought between July 15 and September 5, will be shipped around September 5. Dismiss