- 2017 0085 Jingmai Ripe Tuocha is a prime example of a superior ripe Pu’er Tea.
- It is entirely produced with leaves from tea trees growing in Mangjing Village, on Jingmai Mountain.
- Mangjing is a famous and beautiful tea producing village located at an altitude around 1700 meters.
- This customers’ favourite from our Dark Tea Depot selection benefits from the very well controlled ripening technique of its producer, Lancang Ancient Tea Company.
- All tea leaves used for its production, come from tea trees over 100 years of age.
- It is a smooth and warming tea with earthy and nutty notes