- 2012 Everyday Raw Pu’er is the ideal introductory, as well as daily consumption raw Pu’er.
- It was entirely produced with leaves from ancient tea trees, over 300 years of age.
- All leaves come from Gengma Dai and Wa Autonomous County, in western Yunnan.
- The tea trees from the big leaves varietal, used for this product, grow at an altitude around 2000 meters.
- The thickness of the brew will leave a long lasting sweet aftertaste on your tongue.
- Over three years of ageing have made it ready to be enjoyed.
- It is a fine example of raw Pu’er Tea’s typical combination of sweetness and fine bitterness.