- 2012 Citrussy Ripe Pu’er Portions is a top quality ripe Pu’er Tea with mild citrussy notes.
- It is made with leaves from Menghai County, blended with dried mandarin peel from Xinhui, Guangdong.
- The leaves used to produce this product were picked on ancient tea trees picked in spring 2012.
- It has been compressed into little portions of 8.3 grams each.
- This tea is one of the warmest and most comforting tea that you will encounter.
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet