- 2009 Mengsong Ancient Trees is an example of the highest quality raw Pu’er Tea.
- All tea leaves used for this product come from Banggai Mountain in the Mengsong area in Menghai County.
- This is a handmade tea produced with leaves from the spring harvest of 2009.
- The big leaves variety tea trees used for this product grow in an ideal environment, among all kinds of other bigger and smaller plants.
- The over 300 years old tea trees grow at an altitude around 1800 meters.
- With over five years of ageing in excellent storage conditions, this tea has now acquired the flavour complexity of prime quality aged tea.
- It is a tea that can be described as both intense and subtle in taste. The experienced tea drinker will discover and enjoy all of this tea’s rich and strong sensations.